There are numerous benefits to using sweet orange oil and here at NativeBliss we use it in our Sweet Orange and Tangerine Toy & Table Cleaner. Here are 7 reasons why you should consider using sweet orange oil:
- In the laundry — to kill fungi and bacteria, add 10 to 15 drops to the final rinse
- In carpet cleaners — to kill pathogenic organisms
- Sterilising and disinfecting hard surfaces
- In nebulizers — for the control of respiratory infections
- In humidifiers — three to four drops per litre of water to prevent algae growth
- As a better preservative than most chemical preservatives currently on the market
- Disinfecting surfaces — when mixed with water in a spray bottle, it’s great for disinfecting cutting boards and other kitchen as well as bathroom surfaces
The sweet orange oil is cold pressed from the orange peel and is considered non-toxic and safe for the whole family.
Orange essential oil has a fresh scent that is perfect for using at home.
All NativeBliss products have been thoroughly researched and tested to use the lowest harmful grade ingredients to ensure the highest safety for you and your loved ones.
Go natural and help to save the planet and your family from nasty chemicals!