Aloe Vera is a succulent plant with thick green leaves that contain a clear gel. It grows in tropical climates worldwide and is one of the oldest recognised botanicals.
It has been used as a medicinal plant for centuries, dating back to ancient Egypt. Today Aloe Vera is used in many beauty products because of its huge number of benefits. It is more popular today as an ingredient for well being then ever before.
There are over 240 types of aloe vera plants but only a handful are used in skincare products.
It’s not called the miracle plant for nothing. Here are 5 amazing benefits of Aloe Vera to keep your skin healthy:
- Soothes the skin and keeps it hydrated and nourished
- Soothes minor burns because of its anti inflammatory properties which helps calm the skin
- Combats acne due to its antibacterial properties which helps reduce the redness
- Heals wounds – the anti bacterial properties in Aloe Vera can treat insect bites and heal small cuts to the skin
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C & E which are antioxidants that protect the skin and can reduce the signs of ageing
Aloe Vera’s properties makes it perfect for a number of cures, plus it’s gentle on sensitive skin. Incorporate Aloe Vera in your skincare and beauty routine today!
Aloe Vera is an important ingredient in our KidsBliss Baby Body care range because we want to keep your baby away from nasty chemicals and ensure that our products are designed and formulated to deliver the best products for your baby.
KidsBliss products are;
- 100% all Natural
- Ethically produced right here in Australia from natural and organic Australia ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Grey water safe
- Biodegradable and environmentally responsible
KidsBliss products contain NO;
- Synthetic additives
- Artificial preservatives
- Man made chemicals
- Added enzymes
KidsBliss ~ caring for you, your baby and our planet